Time and Attendance
Attendance tracking that works for every employee
Our Time & Attendance software accurately interprets the working rules and policies of the entire business. We automate manual processes and seamless tracking of every employee’s entire attendance.
Our software calculates shift start and end times, records all break times, applies your working rules for late arrivals, early exits or no-shows. In addition to continuously processing every employee’s taken holidays, remaining balance, paid and unpaid absences, flexitime balances and overtime applicable, based on your attendance thresholds.
Further increase efficiencies; reduce back office administration times with automated real-time data processing on every aspect of your workforce’s attendance. Intuitive and easy to use viewing, editing and updating employees records is fast and efficient. Send a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or period time sheet directly to your payroll system.
- Rosters & Scheduling
- Shifts & Break Attendance
- Lates, Early Exits & No Shows
- Absence & Holiday Calendars
- Basic, Overtime & Lieu Hours
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly or Period Timesheets
- Departmental Tracking with Multiple Pay Rates
- Automated Timesheet Payroll Link
- Intuitive, Easy to Use Reporting Tools
- Flexitime, Flexi-Banking & Flexi-Leave
- Employee Self-Service
View all employees’ actual attendance at any time. Highlight all attendance deviations including, late arrivals, early exits, no-shows, absence, holidays with easy editing.
- View actual and rostered attendance.
- Highlights all attendance deviations.
- Edit, update and approve employee records.
- Secure in-built audit trail on all record edits.
- Filter by reason, employees, departments or groups.
Easy to read and update, view every employee’s entire attendance record in real-time on our colour coded calendars, view reports and trends displayed through powerful graphics.
- Multiple colour coded employee attendance calendars.
- Filter by reason, employee or department.
- Automatic alerts to employees.
- Approve employee requests.
Comprehensive dashboard reporting, absence anomalies, trend analysis, current and projected balances, document management, Bradford Factor, statutory entitlements.
- Capture every employee’s attendance for the period.
- Approve departmental and employee submissions.
- One centralised view for payroll department.
- Ensure company and compliance requirements are being adhered to.