Clocking In Systems
Employee time recording - we’ve got you covered
Time Point™ oﬀer a comprehensive range of choices of clocking in systems as to how you wish to record your employees’ attendance from proven biometric ﬁnger and hand clock terminals, smart phones and tablets to desktop PCs and laptops. We oﬀer businesses the ﬂexibility that ensures they have the most suitable options to track and record the start and end of every employees’ shifts and breaks.
- Biometric finger clocks
- Smart GPS phone clocking
- Desktop PC clocking
- Tablet clocking
- Biometric hand clocks
- Employee self-service
- Compatible with all leading cards, fobs & tags
Continuously connect with your employees, anywhere, anytime.
- A web-based tool that enables employees to register their attendance using any tablet.
- Employees clock in and out for shifts and breaks by keying in their unique PIN code.
- Intuitive and easy to use. A wall mounted clock that only requires power, works via your wi-ﬁ, stores data locally when oﬄine.
Biometric Hand Punch Clock
100% reliable and is not sensitive to cuts, dirt, grease, creams or worn ﬁngers. Robust and resilient, working in the most demanding environments.
- To clock in, clock out and verify identity, your employee simply places their hand on the plate.
- Hand geometry measures the size and shape of the employee’s hand.
- Veriﬁcation takes two to three seconds. A beep and green or red light confirms acceptance.
- Each clocking action records the employee, the time and the date in real-time.
Enable employees to securely clock in and out from their work-station; secure and proven, no additional software.
- Employees can view and update all their personal details, ﬂexi-balances, holidays and lieu balances.
- When employees arrive and leave work they simply login with their unique PIN code.
Smart Phone Clocking
Our web-based mobile clocking system allows employees to securely clock in and out at the start and end of shifts and breaks.
- Employees simply open the Time Point™ app and enter their unique PIN code.
- All employees’ transactions and time are stamped and instantly updated on the Time Point™ workforce management system.
Biometric Finger Clocking Terminals
Through our partnership with KABA®, comes an intuitive 7” colour touchscreen biometric ﬁnger android device, incorporating industry leading technology that enables the capture of key business information.
- The biometric reader takes a digital image of the unique minutiae of an employee’s ﬁnger and stores this image as a reference.
- Employees clock in and out for shifts and breaks by using their ﬁnger.
- Identiﬁcation takes approximately 2/3 seconds with a message displayed to conﬁrm acceptance or rejection of the transaction.
- Each clocking transaction records the employee’s time and date in real-time.