Recording attendance across multiple locations, just got easier
Time Point™ Tracker Manager ensures the applicable rate of pay is applied for the actual time employees worked in one or multiple departments, including their home department.
Easy to use, roster employees as the business demands across multiple departments, auto applies departmental pay rates, accumulates employee’s attendance times, applies overtime and entitlements.
Time Point™ Tracker Manager is entirely automated, recording employee attendance and tracking labour movements across all departments.
There is a comprehensive range of reports from staﬀ cover to labour costs with built in eReminders and alerts, that ensures department heads and supervisors are always updated on any pending budget breaches or labour cover issues.
Automate manual procedures, reduce administration time, plan staﬀ cover and view real time dashboard analysis. Time Point™ Tracker Manager is an entirely automated employee time and attendance system.
- Roster hours by departments
- Multiple pay rates by department
- Plan departmental labour costs
- Track actual versus budgeted cost
- Receive e-reminders & alerts
- Multiple location option
- Track attendance by department
- Online manager approvals
- Automated recording attendance
- Dashboards & reports
Intuitive and easy to use rosters; supervisors and department heads can plan employee shifts or attendance across multiple departments or locations.
- Fast and Easy to use - drag and drop
- Roster across multiple departments
- Applies multiple pay rates and cover
- Approve employee requests online
- Powerful real-time dashboards
- Absence analysis reporting
All employees’ attendance, moving from departments or even locations is recorded with proven biometrics that record every start and end time.
- Proven biometrics that work every time.
- Employees clock in for shifts - start and end.
- Alerts on no-shows, late arrivals & early exits.
- Alert department heads on any pending breaches.
- Track over multiple departments & locations..
Automatically applies multiple pay rates as required, based on the role, department, employee and attended time.
- Employees can have multiple pay rates.
- Apply budgets - by department, by time spent.
- Alerts to department heads on any deviation.
- Plan department cover to meet service levels.
- View actual versus budgeted labour costs.
- Analyse and compare department performance.