Absence management just got easy
Time Point™ Absence Manager automatically records, tracks and calculates your employees’ absence, in accordance with company policy and any statutory requirements. Intuitive and easy to use, reduce administration time, streamline management procedures.
Empower managers and administrators with absence tracking software that provides reports, dashboards, eAlerts in real-time, on any absence that will impact on productivity or customer service.
Connect with your employees using our self-service module. Receive employee requests online and instantly send notiﬁcations and approvals, updating employees’ records in real-time.
Reduce administration times and further increase eﬃciencies. With our Time Point™ Absence Manager working 24/7, you are always assured recording, managing and controlling the occurrences of employee absences is another automated function covered by Time Point™ Workforce Management Systems.
- Absence tracking by reason code
- Real-time absence reporting
- Intuitive absence planner
- Absence profiling & analysis
- Online absence requests
- Bradford factor
- Employee entitlements
- Employee self-service
- eAlerts & dashboards
Analyse trends and patterns over deﬁned periods, ﬁlter by employee, department or location. View current balances by reason, receive employee requests, eAlerts on absence breaches, Bradford Factor.
- View paid & unpaid absence hours.
- Absence requests generate notiﬁcations.
- One-click absence authorisation & approvals.
- View planned absence and trend analysis.
- Highlight absence anomalies by employee.
View recorded and planned absences in powerful colour-coded employee calendars. Analyse absence trends and visually display current and projected balances.
- Auto-updates approved absence requests.
- Allow Managers approve absence requests online.
- View real-time, colour-coded employee calendars.
- Share calendars with our employee self-service module.
Powerful dashboards, report absence anomalies, trend analysis, current and projected balances, Bradford Factor and statutory entitlements.
- Dashboard reporting designed to meet supervisors and managers needs.
- Filter options, analyse absences by reason, frequency and cost across the business.
- eAlerts and summary reporting to senior managers and HR departments.
- Export formatted & complex reports to Excel and other systems.
- Absence analysis reporting.